> Thursday, July 29, 2010
Some friend just told me something, and it is really something unpleasant.
I really really don't understand why people are spreading unpleasant rumours about me. I mean like, if you really think that it is a fact or whatever, why don't you just walk right up t me and tell me?? Whoever you are, i don't know. And some of the people who are stupidly spreading the rumours, are from CHUNG CHENG HIGH YISHUN. NCC, SECONDARY 4 EXPRESS, AND SOME ARE PEOPLE WHOM I DO NOT KNOW -.-. (LOL?) I fucking don't know who the fuck are you and yet you fucking know me that well huh? Why don't you like fucking announce it t the whole school or whatever. OMGOMG. Can you please speak and think with some sense in your extremely stupid brain?? I don't know whatever my friend had told me is true or not. But he has absolutely no reason t lie t me. DUDES, JUST FUCK YOUR OWN FACES WILL YA?? Have you ever ever thought that someone else have feelings too, and not just yourself. Self-centered dimwits./
I really really don't understand why people are spreading unpleasant rumours about me. I mean like, if you really think that it is a fact or whatever, why don't you just walk right up t me and tell me?? Whoever you are, i don't know. And some of the people who are stupidly spreading the rumours, are from CHUNG CHENG HIGH YISHUN. NCC, SECONDARY 4 EXPRESS, AND SOME ARE PEOPLE WHOM I DO NOT KNOW -.-. (LOL?) I fucking don't know who the fuck are you and yet you fucking know me that well huh? Why don't you like fucking announce it t the whole school or whatever. OMGOMG. Can you please speak and think with some sense in your extremely stupid brain?? I don't know whatever my friend had told me is true or not. But he has absolutely no reason t lie t me. DUDES, JUST FUCK YOUR OWN FACES WILL YA?? Have you ever ever thought that someone else have feelings too, and not just yourself. Self-centered dimwits./


