> Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Hey guys! I'm back t blogging. :)
Haha, i guess it has been super duper long since i last posted. Well, exams are around the corner and yeah, i am real stressed up about it although i have not started studying on anything yet! I'm already quite sure i'll get into 完蛋. I'm sure Fel and Houjie knows what the heck i'm talking about right now! Awww. We really don't wanna go there, but i believe if i'm fated t go there, then it's like - Oh alright. I'll accept where i'm destined t be. :) I really hate studying, but still i wanna do well and excel in my studies! Who doesn't?? ....
Whatever. Anyway, Jianyue - I just uploaded our photos up Facebook! For goodness sake, go create a FB account and i'll tag you the photos! Haha. And don't ask me send you ok! It's super tiring t do so. LOL.
It has been a really boring month for me, but yet, still quite a busy month. And 七月 is around the corner already, so i better not stay out late for the coming next month, i don't wanna get into any trouble...
Well, i shall end this here! Bye-bye :)
Haha, i guess it has been super duper long since i last posted. Well, exams are around the corner and yeah, i am real stressed up about it although i have not started studying on anything yet! I'm already quite sure i'll get into 完蛋. I'm sure Fel and Houjie knows what the heck i'm talking about right now! Awww. We really don't wanna go there, but i believe if i'm fated t go there, then it's like - Oh alright. I'll accept where i'm destined t be. :) I really hate studying, but still i wanna do well and excel in my studies! Who doesn't?? ....
Whatever. Anyway, Jianyue - I just uploaded our photos up Facebook! For goodness sake, go create a FB account and i'll tag you the photos! Haha. And don't ask me send you ok! It's super tiring t do so. LOL.
It has been a really boring month for me, but yet, still quite a busy month. And 七月 is around the corner already, so i better not stay out late for the coming next month, i don't wanna get into any trouble...
Well, i shall end this here! Bye-bye :)


