> Friday, June 18, 2010
Dear diary,
I'm really really bored right now! Aww. I feel freaking exhausted but I honestly still don't feel like going t bed so soon. Just finished episode 33 of FMA. Lazy t continue watching already, i guess I'll continue the rest of it tomorrow.^^ But I've literally nothing t do manz! I guess I'm gonna turn on some movies t watch later on, and make myself fall asleep while watching. I guess that's the only solution t my insomnia. :(
Hmm, anyway.
Jasmine came over t my place today t bake something for our Dads.^^ Baked some cake-like-cookies. Although i find it kinda' weird in some sense, but it looks quite cute t me though! Haven't thought of anything t get for me daddy. So decided t bake some stuffs for dad as a gift for Father's Day. ^^ Well, although his attitude really sucked big time these few days, but i believe this is what i ought t do, as a daughter.. :) t show my gratitude and stuffs like that. Haha!
I should end this post here, its late already. Bye dudes~
I'm really really bored right now! Aww. I feel freaking exhausted but I honestly still don't feel like going t bed so soon. Just finished episode 33 of FMA. Lazy t continue watching already, i guess I'll continue the rest of it tomorrow.^^ But I've literally nothing t do manz! I guess I'm gonna turn on some movies t watch later on, and make myself fall asleep while watching. I guess that's the only solution t my insomnia. :(
Hmm, anyway.
Jasmine came over t my place today t bake something for our Dads.^^ Baked some cake-like-cookies. Although i find it kinda' weird in some sense, but it looks quite cute t me though! Haven't thought of anything t get for me daddy. So decided t bake some stuffs for dad as a gift for Father's Day. ^^ Well, although his attitude really sucked big time these few days, but i believe this is what i ought t do, as a daughter.. :) t show my gratitude and stuffs like that. Haha!
I should end this post here, its late already. Bye dudes~


