Look for it, but you'll never find it all
- But let it go, live your life and leave it.
> Friday, April 23, 2010
Well, i shall start this post with a HELLO.
LOL. I guess i am really bored. Anyway, tomorrow will be Felicia's birthday Bbq! Omgz. In a flash, 3 months or so, had already passed. Since Jan 2010.



Anyway, Junxuan wants to say:

Happy Birthday Felicia!! Our very first photo manxzzz, i think it was when we were 12plus going 13yrs old?!?!? Hahaha. Wow. Another great year has passed and now you're officially 16. LOL. (To be exact - in a few days time.) I hope you'll really enjoy your birthday party, and those wonderful gifts from your friends and love ones! Once again, last long with your darling. I hope, after this year, no matter what our results are, or where we're gonna go next year, hope that we'll still stay in contact with each other. All of us. I'm just one road away from you ;) Loveu, haha!




Myself,


Your's truly, Junxuan.
Will be officially 16, on the SeventeenOf'November.

italk,



Links,
Reminisce,

miscelleanous,
© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess.
credits are not to be removed



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com