> Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Maths, POA, Combine humans/science is really stressing up on me. :( Shucks. Its gonna be a hell of a week. Mid-year exams is just in 1 - 2 weeks time. And i have not started on anything yet. I suppose i have gotta start already. Have t rush all of 4years work in 2weeks. That's obviously impossible. But if i put in effort, at least there is a little glimpse of hope...?
Damn it. I seriously do not, do not, want t fail my N'levels.
I really wish and hope that i'm gonna have the determination t start studying everyday!! But that's kinda' exaggerating. Hahaha'. At least thrice a week or so? :) Hehe'. It freaks me out whenever i think that my N'level's examination is reaching in another 4months time.. Omgz. I think i'm gonna go insane one fine day.
Well, i shall end this post here.
I hope ladyluck will be on my side during my N'levels. :@ Hahaha'. That's all, tata.
Damn it. I seriously do not, do not, want t fail my N'levels.
I really wish and hope that i'm gonna have the determination t start studying everyday!! But that's kinda' exaggerating. Hahaha'. At least thrice a week or so? :) Hehe'. It freaks me out whenever i think that my N'level's examination is reaching in another 4months time.. Omgz. I think i'm gonna go insane one fine day.
Well, i shall end this post here.
I hope ladyluck will be on my side during my N'levels. :@ Hahaha'. That's all, tata.


