> Thursday, December 3, 2009
Hey readers.:)
I'm currently in Perth, @ Aunt's place. Kind'a boring, though. I'm not really that close t my cousins i guess? So i will be like staying in the room all the way, heh. Dam lots of DVDs @ Aunt's & Uncle's place. I guess i will be spending most of my time on those DVDs.:D Anyway, i'll miss my sisters and friends!!! Shall post up photos if i have the time. The weather's just right over here. 18 degrees now if i'm not wrong? lol. Well, going off alrd. Gonna catch my DVD show le. Bye-bye.:)
I'm currently in Perth, @ Aunt's place. Kind'a boring, though. I'm not really that close t my cousins i guess? So i will be like staying in the room all the way, heh. Dam lots of DVDs @ Aunt's & Uncle's place. I guess i will be spending most of my time on those DVDs.:D Anyway, i'll miss my sisters and friends!!! Shall post up photos if i have the time. The weather's just right over here. 18 degrees now if i'm not wrong? lol. Well, going off alrd. Gonna catch my DVD show le. Bye-bye.:)


