Look for it, but you'll never find it all
- But let it go, live your life and leave it.
> Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Hellowello.:)
Have been watching "Autumn's Concerto" for these few days due t my boredom. Haha. I now realise that Vaness is superrr.... handsome(in a certain way)! I didn't really liked him before, but after i watched this drama, i find him super charming.;) Anyway, took some photos on the day of Christmas/. Went out with Houjie t Orchard. We actually planned t catch a movie first, then meet up with Jasmine and Joy. But ended up the show that we wanted t watch, was full already. So, we went t take some pictures and all.:)

Well, bought the stuffs that i need t use during 2010 already.
Bought my stationary, school bag already. And my 2010 planner.:) I bought my planner long ago, when Jas and i went over t Amkhub. It's in hellokitty pictures and stuff. Hehe. Anyway, will be uploading the photos soon. Because i'm dam lazy t download the cannon disc thingy into my computer, so that's why i can't upload any photos. LOL.

Hmm. I'm really looking forward t tomorrow's countdown.
Will be going out sisters, and i hope it would be a successful outing.(; shall be ending my post here already. Bye-bye.




Myself,


Your's truly, Junxuan.
Will be officially 16, on the SeventeenOf'November.

italk,



Links,
Reminisce,

miscelleanous,
© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess.
credits are not to be removed



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com