> Thursday, October 8, 2009
Hey people. How're you guys doing? LOL.
My exams are finally going t be over in just another 3 more days! Physic's the only subject left. Omg, i'm so excited.:D Have been planning what t do and all during the holidays, haha. And my birthday's reaching in another 39days!!! :@ Faints, still so long. My beloved b*tchysisters should know what i want ah.:D Hehehe. Anyway, have been saving money these few days. Planning t treat Jasmine t steak @ Hardrock cafe. Don't worry ugly, i've not forgotten bout this yet. I've been mentioning it t you for months, so rest assure! I'll treat you t steak for sure. :]
Anyway! I'm bored t death. :(
Got nothing much t do @ home, just staring at the computer screen. Then staring at it again and again. -.- What the heck right?! Hahahah. Bored t the max la. Still deciding whether t go for the club on the 16th Oct not. Seems fun as i've not gone t a club for far too long already. :@ Don't really have the "clubbing-mood" already nowadays. Well, i'll end my post here then. I'll blog again when i have the time. Hmm, i'll be posting a few pictures which i took a few years ago or maybe some pictures that i took at the starting of this year.:) Seems interesting, lol! Toodles, toodles, toodles.:D




My exams are finally going t be over in just another 3 more days! Physic's the only subject left. Omg, i'm so excited.:D Have been planning what t do and all during the holidays, haha. And my birthday's reaching in another 39days!!! :@ Faints, still so long. My beloved b*tchysisters should know what i want ah.:D Hehehe. Anyway, have been saving money these few days. Planning t treat Jasmine t steak @ Hardrock cafe. Don't worry ugly, i've not forgotten bout this yet. I've been mentioning it t you for months, so rest assure! I'll treat you t steak for sure. :]
Anyway! I'm bored t death. :(
Got nothing much t do @ home, just staring at the computer screen. Then staring at it again and again. -.- What the heck right?! Hahahah. Bored t the max la. Still deciding whether t go for the club on the 16th Oct not. Seems fun as i've not gone t a club for far too long already. :@ Don't really have the "clubbing-mood" already nowadays. Well, i'll end my post here then. I'll blog again when i have the time. Hmm, i'll be posting a few pictures which i took a few years ago or maybe some pictures that i took at the starting of this year.:) Seems interesting, lol! Toodles, toodles, toodles.:D



