> Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Hello dearest readers!
Well. I'm gonna blog about last sunday kk.
And ofcourse, happybirthdaySingapore!!!!!
Sunday, 09/08 -
Wokeup, prepared. Blah, blah, blah...
And guess what. I lost my eyelash glue!?!?! I'm so angry about that matter, i've only used it for afew weeks. And now its lost. I believe its somewhere in my house. I guess i've misplaced it. -.- Shagtothemax. And its not cheap alright. Its like a small lil white tube w/ glue in it. I don't get it why it cost that much lol. Forget it, i'll try t search for it very soon haha.
So. I headed over t Pearlinbaby's house.
Just t borrow her glue from her lol. Dion and P's cousin was there too. Make-up'ed'. Then went t look for P's cousin's girlfriend. Haha. Aftermath, trained over t Amk already. Cherie was there le. Bought our beloved (Y), then went over t Vland. Saw a YP disturbing people. Wonder which planet does she come from LOL. Well, ignore those few sentences. (; Anyway, I left first and met Dawn @ XiaoS. Then both of us headed over t Bugis. Ontheway t the Mrt station, saw Monster. So boarded the train together. Then he went t work le. Dawn and i went t look for Edwin @ Esc, then went walking around and all. Around 8pm, Joleensist came t look for me there. Whooo, i miss her! Haha. Then Dawn left, Jol and i headed over t Cityhall le. Then walked over t OdeonTower. Kinda crowded there at that time, but still alright. Went t get the tickets from Tofu, then wait for my dearest customers t reach. (; Tickets were not enough, and so, i wasn't able t sell more. :( Saw alot of familiar faces.. lol. Din't enter the club in the end. But instead, cab t Oasis. Some things happen.. Sist. I hope that if you've got any problems troubling you or whatsoever, please tell me or whoever you wish t. Don't just run away likethat. Anyway, iloveyou!
@ around 7am. Cab back t Amk w/ Pearlin, Monster and Fabian. Went over t Fabian's place t slack. Then around 9am, shared a cab w/ Pearlin back home. Dam shag, but had fun. :] My foot hurts like hell w/ heels! !! But overall, my day w/ all those people was really fun. :)
And ofcourse, pictures won't be left out in this post.
Don't worry! Hahaha. And, (L).
















Well. I'm gonna blog about last sunday kk.
And ofcourse, happybirthdaySingapore!!!!!
Sunday, 09/08 -
Wokeup, prepared. Blah, blah, blah...
And guess what. I lost my eyelash glue!?!?! I'm so angry about that matter, i've only used it for afew weeks. And now its lost. I believe its somewhere in my house. I guess i've misplaced it. -.- Shagtothemax. And its not cheap alright. Its like a small lil white tube w/ glue in it. I don't get it why it cost that much lol. Forget it, i'll try t search for it very soon haha.
So. I headed over t Pearlinbaby's house.
Just t borrow her glue from her lol. Dion and P's cousin was there too. Make-up'ed'. Then went t look for P's cousin's girlfriend. Haha. Aftermath, trained over t Amk already. Cherie was there le. Bought our beloved (Y), then went over t Vland. Saw a YP disturbing people. Wonder which planet does she come from LOL. Well, ignore those few sentences. (; Anyway, I left first and met Dawn @ XiaoS. Then both of us headed over t Bugis. Ontheway t the Mrt station, saw Monster. So boarded the train together. Then he went t work le. Dawn and i went t look for Edwin @ Esc, then went walking around and all. Around 8pm, Joleensist came t look for me there. Whooo, i miss her! Haha. Then Dawn left, Jol and i headed over t Cityhall le. Then walked over t OdeonTower. Kinda crowded there at that time, but still alright. Went t get the tickets from Tofu, then wait for my dearest customers t reach. (; Tickets were not enough, and so, i wasn't able t sell more. :( Saw alot of familiar faces.. lol. Din't enter the club in the end. But instead, cab t Oasis. Some things happen.. Sist. I hope that if you've got any problems troubling you or whatsoever, please tell me or whoever you wish t. Don't just run away likethat. Anyway, iloveyou!
@ around 7am. Cab back t Amk w/ Pearlin, Monster and Fabian. Went over t Fabian's place t slack. Then around 9am, shared a cab w/ Pearlin back home. Dam shag, but had fun. :] My foot hurts like hell w/ heels! !! But overall, my day w/ all those people was really fun. :)
And ofcourse, pictures won't be left out in this post.
Don't worry! Hahaha. And, (L).


