> Friday, July 31, 2009
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Off t Amk after school!
Went home, prepared and everything then went t meet Pearlinbaby @ Northpoint. Bought our favourite, butter-waffle again, then train over t Amk le. Jasmine, Jianyue and Kenny was there le, followed by Cherie. :] Bought cig, then slack and all. Walked over t somewhere near Deyi sec. Slack, camwhore, slack, camwhore. Then volunteered t help Cheriesist rewrite her homework. Haha. I was really too bored already, so yeah, lol. Went back t Amk central aftermath. Kpool, then Vland. (; L4D. And googled for haunted places in S'pore. Maybe going one of those places tomorrow, not sure either. Still considering w/ my belovedgirls. :]
Headed over t 700+ playground afterthat. Cherie's Psp suddenly no batt, argh! Walked over t the Mrt Station t meet Yichao and his friend. Trained home together, then bus. I feel that i shouldn't put make-up so often, my pimples are growing out already! ): I don't even know if those little bumps on my face are pimples or not! Shagggggg ~ Anyway, i'll end the post w/ today's photos. Love. ♥


