Look for it, but you'll never find it all
- But let it go, live your life and leave it.
> Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back home already, dearest readers. :]
Headed over t Northpoint after school w/ Pearlin, Junyi, Houjie an
d Yanxu. After buying my butter-waffle, then went t Kfc already. They're having their lunch there. I guess its their favourite place t have lunch. They go there so oftenly aha. Anyway, i wanna try the food @ Eighteenchefs. **If i'm not wrong, i guess its called eighteenchefs lol. Pearlinbaby should know whats the main reason why i want t go there right haha! Wee an, Dion, Ahxiang and Dezhi came. Went t (S), then went 'window-shopping' around @ Northpoint lol! Wilfred came over t look for Wee an, slacked and everything. Then headed t Pearlin's place already. Bathe & all. Then Daddy came t fetch me and went t get a haircut. I find my fringe fcuking long and i'm so irritated when it tickles my eyes over and over again!!!

Finally. My fringe's shorter already. :]
But it looks really weird and i'm uncomfortable w/ it. Haha. :S Anyway. I'm gonna end my post here w/ a picture which i'll randomly upload it up. I'm gonna look for a pict which i took freaking long ago haha. Toodles!




Myself,


Your's truly, Junxuan.
Will be officially 16, on the SeventeenOf'November.

italk,



Links,
Reminisce,

miscelleanous,
© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess.
credits are not to be removed



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com