> Tuesday, June 30, 2009
**Click on the photos t have a close view. :)




Sisters outing last Saturday on the 26th. (L)
Finally went out w/ all my sisters altogether uh. It has been really long since we last all went out together. :] So, headed over t Bugis w/ Jasmine, Pearlin, Cynthia and Victoria. Bought cig then went over t iLuma t walk around as we're all waiting for Cherie and Joleen t come over. After Cherie reached, we decided t meet Joleen @ Suntec instead. We will be having Sakae Sushi's dinner buffet! And guess what, ate till I vomitted out everything as I was too full and we were about t leave lol. So its like I spent the money t eat then vomit it out, dots. Went t take some photos, then we all cab back t Bugis t meet Botak. :] Saw Wee an, Jianyue and another of their friend at Bugis too. Slacked and all. Then last minute decided t ton @ Serangoon.
Headed over t Serangoon w/ Jasmine, Joleen, Cherie and Jianyue first. We went over t some Nightmarket t look for Kuanleng and Royce. (; Walked over t Cherie's house t bathe. Damn refreshing! Had a little problem, but then everything's okay le. Headed over t the Lanshop, then went over t 7eleven t buy some liquor. Had alot of fun. :] Walked back t Cherie's house in the morning, then bus back t Yishun then cab back t my place. Finally I'm home, super tired lol!
Anyway, posting some other pictures w/ other friends. :]





Sisters outing last Saturday on the 26th. (L)
Finally went out w/ all my sisters altogether uh. It has been really long since we last all went out together. :] So, headed over t Bugis w/ Jasmine, Pearlin, Cynthia and Victoria. Bought cig then went over t iLuma t walk around as we're all waiting for Cherie and Joleen t come over. After Cherie reached, we decided t meet Joleen @ Suntec instead. We will be having Sakae Sushi's dinner buffet! And guess what, ate till I vomitted out everything as I was too full and we were about t leave lol. So its like I spent the money t eat then vomit it out, dots. Went t take some photos, then we all cab back t Bugis t meet Botak. :] Saw Wee an, Jianyue and another of their friend at Bugis too. Slacked and all. Then last minute decided t ton @ Serangoon.
Headed over t Serangoon w/ Jasmine, Joleen, Cherie and Jianyue first. We went over t some Nightmarket t look for Kuanleng and Royce. (; Walked over t Cherie's house t bathe. Damn refreshing! Had a little problem, but then everything's okay le. Headed over t the Lanshop, then went over t 7eleven t buy some liquor. Had alot of fun. :] Walked back t Cherie's house in the morning, then bus back t Yishun then cab back t my place. Finally I'm home, super tired lol!
Anyway, posting some other pictures w/ other friends. :]




