Look for it, but you'll never find it all
- But let it go, live your life and leave it.
> Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Heyo readers, will posting what I did these few days lol.
Anyway. My holidays just started! Omg, I don't know what t do first uh. :] Well, I really can't wait for the upcoming club @ St. James man. It has been ages since I last went clubbing. So, hope I'll have damn lots of fun there haha.

Monday, 01/06 -
Wokeup, prepared and bla bla bla.
Then train over t Amk t meet Jasmine & Kuanleng @ Mosburger. (;
Went t (S), then Kuanleng left le. Jas and I went around t look for a good hair salon as I wanna cut my hair! Anyway, after i cut my hair and all, we trained over t Orchard and then walked over t Fareast Plaza. Gonna extend my hair again. Heh. Well, it looked fake. :( Whatever, grrrrr! Then trained t Bugis, and then t iLuma t look at the top i was aiming t get. And guess what, the top I wanted were all sold out and they didn't have any new stocks coming in already. I was like...... erm. WTF. Anyway, saw another similar top @ the same shop, so was planning t get that instead. Kept walking in and out of the shop, the person might think I'm somehow a little crazy up in the head. :x Haha. Afterthat, bus back t Amk and headed t Jasmine's home. We were freakin' hungryyyy. Around 8p.m Daddy drove t Amk t fetch me home as I'm lazy t go home alone plus my ez-link's like has no money left in it. Then, HOMESWEETHOME. :]

Tuesday, 02/06 -
Using the computer and everything.
Well, I was planning t stay @ home the whole freakin' day.
But I received a call from Felicia, and so, I went t bathe and everything. Then bus over t Chambers t look for Felicia & Houjie. (; Really bored there lol. Then walked over t Safra. Slacked and everything then home!

Wednesday, 03/06 -
Met Jasmine @ Amk then trained over t Bugis.
I finally bought my top. :] And Jasmine finally bought her's. Haha. Afterthat, train back t Amk t meet Jianyue and Marcus. Slacked and all lol. Then home!




Myself,


Your's truly, Junxuan.
Will be officially 16, on the SeventeenOf'November.

italk,



Links,
Reminisce,

miscelleanous,
© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess.
credits are not to be removed



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com