Look for it, but you'll never find it all
- But let it go, live your life and leave it.
> Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hello, dearest readers. :]

It has been like ages since I last blogged man, gosh.
And as usual, I'll post about what I did these few days and all. Leave a tag, love!

Tuesday, 09/06 -
Actually I planned t stay home the whole day. But guess what, darling gave me a call and so, yeah, I went out. Prepared and make-up. Then headed t Yiochukang t meet Dawn and train over t Cityhall. Went over t Suntec. Accompanied her t look for her friend. (S), and slacked around. I actually thought that there was an IT-show going on @ Suntec. But I found out there wasn't lol. Darling treated me t Swensen. (Hope I spelt it correctly) Didn't really want her t spend all her money there anyway. So didn't order much food, but it was enough t fill my empty stomach full. (; Aha.

Trained back t Amk le, its was already evening by the time we reached.
Headed over t Edwin's block. Waited for him t come down and everything. Then slacked. The heat was extremely unbearable. We then decided t ton. Walked over t Dawn's place and waited for her t get changed. Then bus back t Edwin's block. Waited for Samuel t come lol. Took a bath, fcuking refreshing. Went over t a coffee-shop. After they had their food, we walked all the way over t Amk central and waited for Samuel t take his Dvds down. And. I sweat like hell 'again'. Then we all went up t Edwin's place and slack and watch Dvds. Till like about 8am in the morning I think. Damn shag. Then Dawn and I headed back t our own homes. Feeling very tired, but unable t sleep zz.

Wednesday, 10/06 -
Didn't go out for the whole day. Stayed home and rest. :]

Thursday, 11/06 -
Prepared and train over t Yiochukang.
Went up t Dawn's place. (; Had my breakfast/lunch and used the computer. It was like finally I logged in my friendster and all lol. Took some pictures and reflection @ Darling's place haha. Went downstairs t buy cig, then slacked. Chatted about lots of things. Then had bubbletea. :] Aha. Headed back home aftethat!




Myself,


Your's truly, Junxuan.
Will be officially 16, on the SeventeenOf'November.

italk,



Links,
Reminisce,

miscelleanous,
© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess.
credits are not to be removed



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com