Look for it, but you'll never find it all
- But let it go, live your life and leave it.
> Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'll be posting what I did last week.
Well, but I didn't do anything much these few days too. :]

Friday, 29/05 -
Went t meet Jasmine after school @ the bus stop near Northpoint.
Bought my hair-dye then went t have our lunch. Had double-cheese burger. (; Then we bus back t my place & started preparing the dye and everything. After applying all the chemical on my hair, then left it for like 30minutes and went t wash it off aha. Kept washing my hair continuously as I felt that I have not wash it off completely lol. Then after washing up, walked over t Woodlands Mart t buy some stuffs. Then walked all the way back t my place. And I can't wait till 7th June. Once I listen t some R&B musics, it would make me tempted t go t club. :( Omgomgomgomg. I hope this week ends quick man!

Hoping t get a pair of wedges, a super cool kimono and re-extend my hair. :]
These are the few stuffs I'm wishing t get as soon as possible, heh.

Saturday, 30/05 -
Prepared, got ready and went out t meet Pearlin Preciousbaby.
Trained over t Lot1 t have our lunch, then went t get some Makeup-brushes aha. Did some window-shopping. Its been quite a long time since we both went out together alone. (; Haha. Some stupid stuffs happened dots. Then got our cig, then started looking for people t meet lol! In the end, we bus t Yishun t look for Gabriel. Benho was there too. Slacked & everything. Went home at around 10.30pm. :] On phone w/ Jasmine and then afterthat Dunros. Thats all for today lol.

Sunday, 31/05 -
Well. Will be staying @ home today i guess.
Mapling & computer. Damn bored at home. Was suppose t go re-extend my hair today, but then didn't go in the end. Will be going tomorrow instead. And maybe will be heading t Causewayp. w/ my Dad later in the evening for dinner ba haha. :] Anyway, i'll end my post here. Toodles!





Myself,


Your's truly, Junxuan.
Will be officially 16, on the SeventeenOf'November.

italk,



Links,
Reminisce,

miscelleanous,
© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess.
credits are not to be removed



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com