> Sunday, January 4, 2009
Well, i'm back from Taiwan everyone. :DD
Had fun w all my cousins, and countdown Newyear w Andrew, Martin, Kevin on the mountain and t put small little fireworks. Haha, shopping was fun too eh. {; I can't possibly mention what i did the whole week, but then took some pictures, so will b posting afew first. Hehe.
And i definitely miss all my Sisters eh.
Joleen, Felicia, Cynthia, Pearlin, Victoria and all my other Sisters and beloved friends. {: Tmr's my first day of school. And heard that my form teacher's the same as my previous class. Gosh, fked up lor. Damn suey. And Byran Brother came t Chungcheng. :) Hoho, anyway. I'm gonna do my stuffs alrdy. And wish everyone Happy 2009. :DD Withluv.
Had fun w all my cousins, and countdown Newyear w Andrew, Martin, Kevin on the mountain and t put small little fireworks. Haha, shopping was fun too eh. {; I can't possibly mention what i did the whole week, but then took some pictures, so will b posting afew first. Hehe.
And i definitely miss all my Sisters eh.
Joleen, Felicia, Cynthia, Pearlin, Victoria and all my other Sisters and beloved friends. {: Tmr's my first day of school. And heard that my form teacher's the same as my previous class. Gosh, fked up lor. Damn suey. And Byran Brother came t Chungcheng. :) Hoho, anyway. I'm gonna do my stuffs alrdy. And wish everyone Happy 2009. :DD Withluv.


