> Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Hello everyone. {:
Anyway, effing tired at school. Kept wanting t fall alseep, seriously. Haha, don'tknow why also eh. And this weekend will be kinda busy. Gonna attend my cousin's wedding dinner i think? And Houjie will b celebrating his birthday this Saturday and mayb i'll b going shopping w Felicia Qingai or meeting Victoria Babyluv. :DD And i also wanna meet my Sisters. I miss them alot.
Well. I'm so broke nowadays, and having moodswings oftenly.
I don't know why. Anyway gonna watch my tv show already eh, byebye. :)
Anyway, effing tired at school. Kept wanting t fall alseep, seriously. Haha, don'tknow why also eh. And this weekend will be kinda busy. Gonna attend my cousin's wedding dinner i think? And Houjie will b celebrating his birthday this Saturday and mayb i'll b going shopping w Felicia Qingai or meeting Victoria Babyluv. :DD And i also wanna meet my Sisters. I miss them alot.
Well. I'm so broke nowadays, and having moodswings oftenly.
I don't know why. Anyway gonna watch my tv show already eh, byebye. :)


