> Thursday, December 4, 2008
Haven't post for quite long alrdy aye.
Well, finally met up w Joleen Sister alrdy. :DD I damn miss her. And toned at Preciousbaby's place for 2days w Joleen Sister. Suppose t only stay for 1night, but then the 2nd day no bus/train go back home alrdy. So stayed over for another night lor. Haha {; I'll b posting the pictures i took the past few days soon barh.
And hope will have fun on the 9th dec w my beloved Sisters! :DD
Goodnight and luvluvluv.
Well, finally met up w Joleen Sister alrdy. :DD I damn miss her. And toned at Preciousbaby's place for 2days w Joleen Sister. Suppose t only stay for 1night, but then the 2nd day no bus/train go back home alrdy. So stayed over for another night lor. Haha {; I'll b posting the pictures i took the past few days soon barh.
And hope will have fun on the 9th dec w my beloved Sisters! :DD
Goodnight and luvluvluv.


