> Saturday, June 7, 2008
} Saturday, 07.06.o8
Omfg. I'm totally rotting at home okay. Siansxzxz D:
Today's a saturday. And i'm at homeeee. *Cries. Sat's like the best day t go out. Rofl
I really have t go out. I'm too bored already. Someone please call me t chat. Haha. X:
But Zihua Jiejie has asked me out this coming monday, t Bugis. Just the two of us!
And tuesday i should b going out w Nat darling. I wanna go t the movies w her. [:
I miss Shagua. It has been ages since i saw her. Didn't meetup w Eviltwinny for quite a long time too. Gosh, i miss all of them. ): Dawn too, she's like avoiding me? Idk. Can't call her handphone and everything ~ She like don't wanna return me back the *whatever. Lol. ._.
Next week i wouldn't b so free lur bahs?. Hope i'll b occupied w stuffs t do. Lol (:
And i wanna buy another phoneeee. A Sony Ericsson phone lahs ~
Any phone would do. I just wanna use it for the camera. Hehs [:
Nokia der camera so @#$%^&*. Hahaha ;x Don't like. Lmao
End here lurs, burbyeeeeeeeee. Lol, lamer :/ Siansxz
Omfg. I'm totally rotting at home okay. Siansxzxz D:
Today's a saturday. And i'm at homeeee. *Cries. Sat's like the best day t go out. Rofl
I really have t go out. I'm too bored already. Someone please call me t chat. Haha. X:
But Zihua Jiejie has asked me out this coming monday, t Bugis. Just the two of us!
And tuesday i should b going out w Nat darling. I wanna go t the movies w her. [:
I miss Shagua. It has been ages since i saw her. Didn't meetup w Eviltwinny for quite a long time too. Gosh, i miss all of them. ): Dawn too, she's like avoiding me? Idk. Can't call her handphone and everything ~ She like don't wanna return me back the *whatever. Lol. ._.
Next week i wouldn't b so free lur bahs?. Hope i'll b occupied w stuffs t do. Lol (:
And i wanna buy another phoneeee. A Sony Ericsson phone lahs ~
Any phone would do. I just wanna use it for the camera. Hehs [:
Nokia der camera so @#$%^&*. Hahaha ;x Don't like. Lmao
End here lurs, burbyeeeeeeeee. Lol, lamer :/ Siansxz


