> Tuesday, May 20, 2008
} Wednesday, 21.05.o8
Didn't went t school today, was tired & didn't felt like going :/
Hm, wokeup . Had a dream. It made me cry. Omg. ):
Haha, stupid dream. Forever & ever don't want it t happen. Wtfook. ;x
And whatever, wokeup and ate a bit. Thens now watching Mr.Bean lah! Haaa (:
Now's super boo-ringgggggg. I wanna go out ley, but dk ask who out ~
27th May's coming. The chalet that we all wanted t open on, but still haven book yets ;
I want chalettttttttttt lah. Haaa. & Siansxz lah now, end here liao! Byeeeeeee.
Didn't went t school today, was tired & didn't felt like going :/
Hm, wokeup . Had a dream. It made me cry. Omg. ):
Haha, stupid dream. Forever & ever don't want it t happen. Wtfook. ;x
And whatever, wokeup and ate a bit. Thens now watching Mr.Bean lah! Haaa (:
Now's super boo-ringgggggg. I wanna go out ley, but dk ask who out ~
27th May's coming. The chalet that we all wanted t open on, but still haven book yets ;
I want chalettttttttttt lah. Haaa. & Siansxz lah now, end here liao! Byeeeeeee.


