> Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Didn't went t school today, was tired so stayed home t sleep .. (:
Later maybe i'll b meeting Pubor loh. She wanna change gans lah, haha.
But don't know change t what eh, its up t her de. Heh.
V long neh meetup w Pubor lurs. Super long loh. Cause she everytime w her Baobei ~
I don't wanna tag along, like so extra lahs.
I know Dawn won't ps me, but i just don't want eh :/
And now so boreddddddddd. ): On the phone w Pubor now.
She just told me that she wanna change t Airens! hahaha .. (:
Told her buy lighter together! Cause i super like one lighter lahs. The color's so cute ;D
She tell me her Baobei bought her one lurs, i tell her sua. I buy w other peopleeeee ~
Then she say okay okay! hahahaha. Airen's so cute lah, but also kp! C:
Now gonna prepare meet her lurs. Heh.
But not sure going where ley, haven decided yet ley ;x
She say wanna go kpool -,- Lol, but i don't know how t lah, bodoh. hahaha ~
And i shall end the post here lurs!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee ♥
Later maybe i'll b meeting Pubor loh. She wanna change gans lah, haha.
But don't know change t what eh, its up t her de. Heh.
V long neh meetup w Pubor lurs. Super long loh. Cause she everytime w her Baobei ~
I don't wanna tag along, like so extra lahs.
I know Dawn won't ps me, but i just don't want eh :/
And now so boreddddddddd. ): On the phone w Pubor now.
She just told me that she wanna change t Airens! hahaha .. (:
Told her buy lighter together! Cause i super like one lighter lahs. The color's so cute ;D
She tell me her Baobei bought her one lurs, i tell her sua. I buy w other peopleeeee ~
Then she say okay okay! hahahaha. Airen's so cute lah, but also kp! C:
Now gonna prepare meet her lurs. Heh.
But not sure going where ley, haven decided yet ley ;x
She say wanna go kpool -,- Lol, but i don't know how t lah, bodoh. hahaha ~
And i shall end the post here lurs!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee ♥


